© 2019 BY LOTTE HAPPY. PROUDLY CREATED BY BOOSTYOURTRIBE.

Herts | Bucks | London | hello@lottehappy.com

MINDFULNESS & MEDITATION

Mindfulness and Meditation practices are very close to my heart, as it was through this learning that I experienced my own Spiritual Awakening. Having previously suffered with Post Natal Depression, Clinical Depression and Anxiety, it was through the gentle act of mindfulness and meditation that I finally overcame these illnesses and was able to function from a much healthier state of mind and experience real contentment and peace in my life.

 

Ever since my awakening, I have been committed to helping others find their happy place through this easy and gentle art. Nothing brings me greater joy than seeing my family, friends and clients happy and whole after just a few short sessions. It really is a life changing practice that is easy to learn and accessible to all.

 

Mindfulness Meditation is a mental training practice that involves focusing your mind on your experiences (like your own emotions, thoughts, and sensations) in the present moment and connecting with your higher mind to release anxiety and to draw strength from your own inner knowing. Our conscious mind only represents 15% of our mental function - meditating allows your to commune with the other 85% of yourself, your subconscious or higher mind, which is where all of your inner wisdom and knowledge resides - so that you can become more in touch with your own needs, awareness and understanding of self. This allows you to function from a much more balanced perspective.

If you are feeling lost or seeking guidance in your life, the best place to look for answers is within. No one knows what is best for you more than your own higher mind. Tapping into this powerful knowing enables you to develop better life coping mechanisms to ensure you can maintain a state of complete peace, joy and wellbeing, no matter your circumstances.

 

I understand that those who are most in need of my services often are those who can least afford them. A good percentage of my income from full paying clients goes towards subsidising those in need who cannot afford to pay for treatments in full themselves. I dedicate a lot of my time to working with young, disadvantaged or homeless children, particularly with Mindfulness and Meditation and your custom goes a long way to supporting them

 

- Thank you!

If you are under 21 and/or unable to pay in full for your sessions, please Contact Me so we can work something out.

 

I usually recommend 2-3 sessions for beginners, though many of my clients find they only need one, whilst others return regularly, as guided meditation offers a variety of benefits, some that cannot always be achieved by working independently. Whatever your level of experience, contact me now to find out more.

Your session (unless for a child under 16) will always be at least 90 minutes long, to allow plenty of time to discuss your needs and progress before and after the session. Audio recordings are supplied to support your learning.

 

Mindfulness and Meditation Sessions are held at my home in Ware, Hertfordshire. If for any reason you are unable to travel or if you require a group session at your own home or premises, please contact me for pricing and information. I also offer these services to Businesses and Schools, you can find out more about that HERE.

TESTIMONIALS

"My daughter (aged 8) suffered with poor concentration and anxiety, which was disrupting her classmates and driving her teacher a bit mad, as well as holding her back with her learning. She was so difficult at home too and the whole family was miserable about the constant meltdowns.

 

I wasn't expecting much, because we had already tried so many different things and I was sure my daughter wouldn't even be able to sit still long enough to meditate at all, but I was so wrong! After just 2 sessions my daughter has learned how to calm herself down and meditate on her own and she absolutely loves it.

The difference in her has been noticed at school and at home we are now enjoying peaceful family time at last, my daughter has taught both her siblings how to meditate too and it melts my heart to watch them doing this together, when previously they could barely be in the same room as one another without chaos descending.

My relief is overwhelming, I am just so glad that my daughter has found her happy place and we both look forward to more sessions with Charlotte. I cannot recommend this enough, it should be taught to every child!”

SF | Hertfordshire, UK.

  • instagram